11.11.2009

in which i could pick cherries all day

Cynthia Steffe

Louise Gray

Chloe

Ralph Lauren
(style.com)

One of the biggest runway trends for Spring 2010. I know a lot of people might be like, "WTH?! Why would they ever bring those back!?" but I've got a soft spot for overalls so I'm pretty excited. I've got a vintage shorts version that has been waiting for forever to be worn. It's most similar to the cutesy one at Cynthia Steffe paired with a flowy white blouse.

I really like the updated details and runway styling of this trend. I guess since it's a garment more frequently worn by little girls, the sugary, almost oversweet, and playful feel was the way to go. The rolled up cuffs and thick socks with heels reminds me of when I used to play dress up with my mom's shoes...it looks so innocent and chic at the same time.

2 comments:

cody said...

oh i like that!! (:
great blog.
xx cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

A Gluten Freestyle said...

I love that Cynthia Steffe look. Cannot wait for spring now.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

 
FIND ME ON POLYVORE