10.24.2010

for sale [just kidding]

Photobucket

[EDIT] SO I DECIDED THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THESE.
IT ACTUALLY WORKS IF I WEAR THREE PAIRS OF SOCKS AT THE SAME TIME!!!
I BROKE THEM IN THIS EVENING AT A FRIEND'S BABY SHOWER.
OUTFIT PICS TO COME AND PHOTOS FROM MY SHOOT WITH BRIANNA.

$140 + Shipping
Leather ANKLE BOOTIES
[not] for sale

Size: US 5 / eu 35 / Uk 2.5 / Au 4
Never been worn, without box
Heel Height: 6 inches

I'm a size 4 and i bought these thinking
they'd fit right with enough stuffing.
wrong. =[

Don't miss out! these are just like the iconic
2006 balenciaga booties worn by bloggers & celebs alike.
Sam edelman is selling a very similar pair at $200 to $350 each.

this is a great deal and i really hate to have to see them go.
i hope they find a good home & i can just make my $ back.

if interested, please leave a comment
or contact me at: musingofsorts@gmail.com
>> More photos available upon request

2 comments:

Alterations Needed said...

LOL. Trying to stuff shoes never works. =P

These from Pretty Small Shoes are not as chunky, but pretty similar, and they carry really small shoe sizes. Just make sure you measure your feet if you order b/c I didn't and got the wrong size. They seem to run one full size big, so size US4 = PSS size 33.

Pretty Small Shoes "Fierce"

You should also post these in the marketplace for the AN forum. Lots of tiny ladies in there with small shoe sizes:

Petite Forum Marketplace

Chelle said...

I LOVE these! So gorgeous. And they look great in your outfit post above :) Such a cute blog!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

 
FIND ME ON POLYVORE