8.17.2008

Birthday Shenanigans in Color

As promised...here's my birthday DAY outfit

i've always loved this color combination for some reason. some might think it's a bit random, but i find it refreshing and just fun! i've had this dress since i was a freshman in high school but i never got around to wearing it. 6 years later, it was still hanging in my closet just begging to be worn and updated with some strappy heels.

you can't tell in the first two pictures, but i had my hair in two braids that met in the back and looped into a little knot that was held in place by a beautiful orange hair pin. too bad i decided that i would just let my hair down though (last picture) without the headband or anything. i guess i was feeling sorta plain during the day?! i saved the headband for my night look anyway.





gold floral headband: made by me!
seafoam green/ blue dress: naartjie for kids! hehe
orange patent heels: nordstroms

2 comments:

Fashionista Diary said...

wow! you really rock these colours! fantastic outfit! love it xo

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

Of course I don't mind! Thank you for the compliment. I just read through your blog and I love it. I hope you don't mind if I link yours as well. By the way...I love, love, love the headband you're wearing :)

 
FIND ME ON POLYVORE